- [Perfect Match] A Bluetooth transmitter tailor-made exclusively for the Nintendo Switch Family of portable game consoles. Compatible with both regular Switch and Switch Lite, with two Buttons both in Mario Red. Note: This product cannot be used when protective casing is installed on the Switch or Switch Lite.
- [Easy to use] Plug and Play, Connect and Enjoy. Simple dual headphones connection setup. LED indicators showing the active audio codec and which headphone is in use.
- [Built-in Digital Mic] World’s only Bluetooth adapter for the Nintendo Switch Family with built-in mic. Hassle free in-game voice chat for games like Fortnite, Smite, Paladins, Friday the 13th and more.
- [Digital audio and ultra-low latency] Directly transmit digital audio from the USB-C port. The Qualcomm chipset provides ultra low latency transmission with aptX or aptX Low Latency codecs. When used with non-aptX headphones/speakers, the standard SBC will be used.
- [Dual Streaming] The ONLY Bluetooth transmitter for the Nintendo Switch Family that can stream to 2 headphones simultaneously in aptX Low Latency.
Hi-Fi Wireless Audio Streaming
The HomeSpot Bluetooth Transmitter for Nintendo Switch allows high fidelity wireless audio streaming from the Switch to any Bluetooth-enabled audio receiving devices. In-game audio can be blasted loudly through Bluetooth speakers or listened discreetly through Bluetooth headphones.
Dual Streaming with Qualcomm aptX Low Latency
HomeSpot Bluetooth Adapter for Nintendo Switch is the FIRST gaming Bluetooth transmitter that can stream Qualcomm AptX Low Latency audio to two headphones/speakers simultaneously.
- This product supports SBC, aptX and aptX Low Latency. When used with non-aptX headphones/speakers, the standard SBC will be used.
- This product cannot be used when protective casing is installed on the Switch.
- This product does not have a USB-C pass through charging port.
Qualcomm aptX Low Latency supported
The HomeSpot Bluetooth Transmitter supports the SBC, Qualcomm aptX and Qualcomm aptX Low Latency codecs. aptX Low Latency audio stream has a delay of 30-40ms which is undetectable by human ears. Note: aptX or aptX Low Latency will only be used when the paired headphones/speakers support it.
Streaming Codec Indicators
Clear indication on streaming codec in use, aptX, aptX Low Latency or SBC.
What is More
TV Mode Supported
When the Switch is docked in TV mode, the HomeSpot Bluetooth Transmitter can still be installed to the USB-A port on the side of the TV dock (using the bundled USB-C to USB-A adapter).
Two Button Control
Two separate buttons for easy dual streaming operation. Each button controls the pairing and connection to one set of receiving device. Press one button to connect to the first headphone or speaker, and then press the other button to connect to the second headphone or speaker.